About the company
Alrowwad building cast stone company was established in 2008 in Amman-Jordan, to serve clients that wish to clad their commercial or residential buildings with high quality stone throughout all the major cities in Jordan; Amman, Al-Salt, Irbid, Karak, Jerash, and Ajloun.
Alrowwad cast stone company seeks to deliver the best quality artificial and cast stones in the construction market terms of high strength and abrasion ratio, and low water absorption and thermal conductivity. On the otherhand, the variety of textures, colors, and customizable shapes of stone are an added value that our customers may require in their buildings in addition to the traditional building stones.
Alrowwad Cast Stone
- Alrowwad precast stone is a solid building stone having a thickness of 4-5 cm, and a variety of heights (standards are 12, 25, and 51cm).
- Available in many traditional textures known by their arabic names (Mufajjar / Matabbah / Musamsam / Tubzah), yet it can be fabricated in any texture according to engineers' and clients' decision.
- Acheivable in thicknesses 2-3 cm to be fixed mechanically or semi-mechanically according to mounting specifications.
- Unified colors, yet any slight variety in colors are easily managed to make the building look just like natural stone, if client wishes.
- All colors in stone can be achieved. The consisteny of colors and their lifetime is assured to be long lasting.
- Any design in stone can be created and fabricated, especially that they might cost alot with natural stone, if not impossible to make.
- All of the building stone accessories are available including corniche pieces and special drawings.
- Alrowwad cast stone has an absorption percentage of 3%, which is enough to classify it as class A stone.
- High compressive strength; reaching up to 50 MPa and more.
- Lower thermal conductivity than natural stone by up to 32%.
- High abrasion ratio according to L.A abrasion test; 50% higher compared to class A stone.
- It is a strong concrete mix consisting of silica, marble crushes, white cement, and more addittives to enhance the mix properties.
- Finishing work and cleaning the stone is carried out just as the natural stone in the traditional ways where the joints are filled by an impermeable mortar.
What makes us special
- Lower total cost in building stone; reduction in cost can reach up to 60%.
- Consistent, high qualty, long-lasting stone.
- Warranty of our products.
- Accurate delivery dates.
- Complete follow up until the cladding has finished, and client is satisfied.
- Technical assistance by our engineers for better solutions.
- The possibility of creating unique designs that are reasonable in cost for architectural benefit.